Tinos Island is only 45 minutes away. The gorgeous neighbour of Mykonos, being three times bigger, has a lot to offer:
Tinos tour is in English, French, German, Italian
- Tinos town and the most famous and important church of Greece, the Evangellistria, with its miraculous icon and magic atmosphere
- The women's monastery Kechrovouni, high up in the mounains, which is inhabited by 40 nuns
- The traditional village Volax, home to the basket makers
- The valley of the pigeon houses from the Venetian time
- Pirgos, the centre of the marble arts
- Continously changing scenery of landscapes, traditional villages and views over the Agean Sea and surrounding islands.
Meeting point in New Port and meeting time at 12:00. Starting time is at 12:45
Please note that for the visit of the church and monastery there are strict clothing rules: sleeveless shirts and shorts are not permitted. Men must wear long trousers and women must wear skirts or trousers that go below the knee.